Aradia Fitness is Out and About!
Stay tuned for upcoming events! You can also view an updated event list on our Facebook page. Check out our links below for our Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter accounts.
Also please email us at email@example.com if you want to be added to our monthly Newsletter. Don’t miss out on our events AND monthly specials!!!
Pole Shoot Marathon at Aradia Fitness Calgary
March 11th, 2017
Deviant Optiks Photography/Monika Deviat will be taking over the studio for the day on March 11, 2017 to do pole photo shoots!
- White background
- As many costume changes as you like.
- $160/hr. $80/hr. 50% non refundable deposit is required to book your timeslot. email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will receive 12 edited images for 1 hr shoot. 6 edited images of 1/2 hr shoot. Addional edited images can be purchased for $10/image. A proofing album will be provided to you so you can select which images you would like.
- You can share an hour with a friend to manage breaks better, and to get some doubles poses if you like.
- Monika is a pole dancer and pole instructor and can help you get the best angles, poses, variations for the moves you choose
- Practice your moves a lot before the shoot. It helps to be strong and comfortable in them.
- It helps to be able to hold them for a while, but even just a second can work for a photo 🙂
- If you’re going to wear heels make sure to practice in them beforehand.
- Have a list of moves you want to photograph. Prioritize a few, but have more than 12 if you’re doing an hour.
- It can help to bring some photos of poses you want to photograph.
Please visit and like our Facebook page Aradia Fitness Calgary to book your time today!
An Evening of Wine and Entertainment in Support of the #YMMFire Fund
June 18th, 2016
We were so privileged to work with Place2Give to assist with the #YMMFire Fund this summer. A huge thank you to all the sponsors of the event as well! . This event couldn’t have been the success it was without your support!
We raised $4,143.00 and we couldn’t have done it without you all! Thank you for your Alberta heart, pride and community first action!
All funds went to Place2Give Foundation who deployed the funds to eight different organizations. These are organizations who did NOT benefit from the funds given to places such as the Red Cross and who did not receive any funding from the government.
• AARCS (Alberta Animal Rescue Crew Society)
• Learning Through the Arts (Aboriginal services)
• Wood Buffalo Food Bank (through the Calgary Inter-Faith Food Bank)
• Rotary Club of Fort McMurray (through the District)
• First Responder Foundations (Fire, Police and EMS)
• Distress Centre (211 services)
• Edmonton Street Fest (performers and clowns in evacuee centres)
• YMCA Northern Alberta (member support services)
Thank you to all who helped make this fundraiser a success and made a difference for Fort McMurray residents!
Check out our pictures here!