Aradia Fitness Calgary is officially opening on June 15th, 2020!
We’re incredibly excited to see everyone and are counting down the days until we can be in our studio together again.
This page will updated with more information regarding our procedures and plans for operation in the safest manner possible.
Aradia Fitness Calgary has worked diligently to develop procedures and expectations to keep everyone as safe as possible when we reopen. We have been working closely with AHS to develop opening strategies (that far exceed standard expectations) to keep everyone safe. Out of respect for everyone who visits the studio, please make sure you familiarize yourself with the updated Student Expectations as well as the Screening Questions provided below.
Overview – Cleaning and Safety Procedures:
The first change you have probably noticed is to our Schedule. To accommodate the new cleaning procedures we have put in place, a twenty minute break has been added between all the classes. Our equipement is already spaced for social distancing, but we have cut our aerial class sizes in half (no more sharing equipement) and reduced the time.
Here is a brief overview (our manual is quite long) of what we will be doing in the studio:
- One way doors: The usual entrance will still be used to enter the building. The side door will be used to exit.
- Hand sanitizer is provided at the entrance and exit.
- Students may only enter the studio 10 minutes before their class.
- Frequent cleaning of all high touch surface areas.
- Masks are required for instructors (we may be spotting you).
- Masks are encouraged for students.
- As usual, pole is cleaned with alcohol, before, during and after use.
- Lyra will be done without tape and also cleaned with alcohol.
- Silks will be steamed cleaned between classes.
- Floors will be steam cleaned after each class.