Every month at Aradia fitness Calgary, we celebrate one of our most dedicated and delightful students. Our Student Spotlight for February, 2018 is Belu Perez. She represents our pole community of positive, supportive, and wonderful people. She has shown outstanding progress, commitment to her pole journey, and is a joy to have in class. We have had the pleasure of watching Belu grow into a proud pole athlete. Keep going, Belu, we are so grateful to have you in our Aradia Family!
1. Where are you from? Hometown?
I was born in Queretaro, Mexico.
2. Favourite pastime (outside of pole)?
I love doing yoga and Latin dancing.
3. What do you love most about pole?
Its super fun and also really good for building strength and flexibility. And it makes you feel good about yourself.
4. What keeps you motivated to come to your pole classes consistently?
Every time I go to class I feel like i learn something new and I become better and better. Also it feels awesome when you finally get a move you have been working on for a while.
5. What surprised you about pole dance and fitness?
I didn’t expect there to be so many moves! You never stop learning new things.
6. Why should someone join Aradia Fitness Calgary and start pole today?
Everyone at Aradia is super nice and friendly! All the instructors are so encouraging and they know so much. You will always be learning new things! Classes are always fun and its just a very nice environment!