Posted onJanuary 7, 2020 by email@example.com
Happy New Year, everyone!
We are so excited for what’s in store at Aradia Fitness Calgary in 2020. The schedule is going to be packed this year, and it includes events featuring pole stars, local workshops, and a tentative date for our annual student showcase (moved to fall this year). We’re going to kick off the year featuring our incredible instructors!
There are a lot of components that make Aradia Fitness Calgary the premier pole and aerial studio in Calgary. The most important though, is our team. When the studio opened in 2015, we started with four instructors on the roster. In 2019, we grew to eleven instructors, and our schedule is now packed with over thirty classes per week. We have such a diverse, thoroughly trained, and multi-talented team of instructors. They are what allow us to offer such a wide variety of classes and the best pole and aerial curriculum.
Each of our instructors has over four years of experience in their chosen discipline. We value experience as one of the key foundations that helps an instructor succeed at teaching. Each instructor is passionate about sharing their knowledge and doing their best to help students achieve their goals. Our instructors have different styles, approaches, and personalities; making experiences with each of them unique. We provide our students with as much diversity as possible. Through their instructors, students can see how they can shape their pole and aerial journeys to fit themselves.
In addition to the time spent with our fantastic students, we’ve had so much fun together over the last year as a team. There are occasions when we work the same day as each other. But, we also spend time together through training sessions, pole and aerial jams, photoshoots, and team building sessions that strengthen our connection. Last year we went to Bolder Climbing Community to try something new and challenge our bodies. Although our pants stayed on, we sure confused our climbing instructors with our pole dancer shenanigans!
And who can forget the amazing opportunity we had to film a studio feature video with videographer and pole star, Evgeny Greshilov!
We’d love for you to get to know these ladies a bit more. Take a class with them, read their interviews (stay tuned), and give them a follow on Instagram.
The Instagram List:
- Amanda – https://www.instagram.com/pandamonium1089/
- Angela – https://www.instagram.com/ngelavaliant/
- Cassia – https://www.instagram.com/cassiaffg/
- Clare – https://www.instagram.com/cl.aerials/
- Demetra – https://www.instagram.com/demelyk/
- Felicia – https://www.instagram.com/feliciamarie47/
- Jordanna – https://www.instagram.com/poledancejordanna/
- Nicole – https://www.instagram.com/yxeaerialist/
- Monika – https://www.instagram.com/fitdeviant/
- Robin – https://www.instagram.com/tamlinsky/
- Tatianna – https://www.instagram.com/lotiana.ru/
- Tianna – https://www.instagram.com/tiiamarie27/